The Red Hill Gardening Society
The Red Hill Gardening Society is located in the rural hills of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Red Hill is about 85 kilometres southeast of Melbourne and our members come from all over the district. We travel past orchards, farms and vineyards to attend our meetings in the Mechanics Hall at 19-23 Mechanics Road, Red Hill.
Our regular meetings are held every 4th Friday of each month, at 10.00am, except for June, July and December.
Our society has been meeting since 1948. We represent a wide range of garden sizes, gardening methods, and plant preferences.
Visitors and new members are always welcome and can expect to:
- Learn from expert guests' knowledge or demonstration of their techniques
- Receive a friendly welcome
- See proud specimens from our gardens
- Share a chat over homemade morning tea
- Purchase something for your garden from our members' gardens
- Visit members' and other interesting gardens
- Pick up seasonal tips and techniques
We are members of the Royal Horticultural Society of Victoria, the Australian Horticultural Judges Association, and the Victorian Floral Art Association.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 325
Red Hill South VIC 3937